0.75kw-630kw AC Output Reactor Protect Motor For Inverter
|Place of Origin:||China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union，Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||200pcs per day|
|Product Name:||Output Reactor||Power:||0.75kw-630kw|
|Fundamental Frequency:||50Hz||Rated Current:||5A~1000A|
|Overload Capacity:||1.35 Times The Rated Current For 1 Minute||Environmental Rating:||IP00|
0.75kw AC Output Reactor,
50Hz AC Output Reactor,
630kw AC Reactor For Inverter
AC Output Reactor For Inverter To Protect Motor From 0.75kw To 630kw
Output reactor introduction
This reactor is used for suppress the capacitive charging current of connection cable between inverter and motor, and passivating the voltage rising rated of PWM as well. It is mounted at the output side of frequency inverter. When the distance of cable between inverter and motor over a value, suggest installed output rector to compensate recharge current of line capacitive.
Reactor Technical Parameters
|1.35 times the rated current for 1 minute|
AC reactor Function
- The output AC reactors are used on the load side of the inverter, and the motor current flows through these reactors.
- The output AC reactor compensates the capacitive charge reversal current of the long cable for smooth filtering.
- Reduce the transient voltage dv/dt and extend the life of the motor.
- Reduce the noise of the motor, reduce the eddy current loss, and reduce the leakage current caused by the input high-order harmonics.
- Protect the power switching devices inside the inverter.