Shenzhen zk electric technology limited company
|Main Market:||South America, Western Europe, Eastern Asia, Southeast Asia, Middle East, Africa|
|No. of Employees:||200~500|
|Export p.c:||60% - 70%|
2016: Shenzhen ZK Electric Technology Co., Ltd & Shenzhen Zun Drive Automation Co., Ltd was estabished in Shenzhen China. The factory is located in Baoan Shenzhen.
2016 October: The Overseas Sales Department was established.
2018: Became the suppliers of World famous brands.
2019: Invest 250,000 US dollars to expand the production line.
2020: ERP system ran on line.
Zundrive will arrange service personnel to conduct a comprehensive and meticulous detection to all ZUN brand products including inverters, solar pump controller and soft starter, and sent a checking report to customers.
Using and maintain guiding.
Providing good using guiding, maintain guiding to customer to extend service life of inverter.
Technical communication and training.
Zundrive offer trouble shooting list, repair document, repair video, application document and application consulting video to customer if need.
Zundrive provide factory technical training to customers.
Zundrive can able to sent service technicians or engineers to agents, end users office for providing technical support including application guiding, repair training and so on.
Providing 12-18 months warranty from shipping dates, and 1% spare parts for above 20000usd order.
2. And extend warranty
In order to remove the customers' worries about products usage and reduce product maintenance cost out-of warranty, Zundrive provides customers with extended warranty service; in extended warranty period.
1. The customer may call the ZKN after-sales service hotline or the regional service hotline to seek service if there is a failure in the use of the product or if the user has problems in debugging the product parameters.
2. The customer should provide the following information: name of the contact person, contact information, machine type, number, failure phenomenon.
3. The ZUN service engineer communicated and directed the user through the telephone and gave the troubleshooting scheme after receiving the customer's failure report.
4. In case of unsolved telephone communication, the engineer shall arrange the engineer to provide the service or notify the customer to send to the designated maintenance site for maintenance.
5. In either way, the ultimate goal is to help the customer solve the problem before the service is completed.