Black 1.5KW DC Voltage Booster 40-70VDC Input 200-350VDC Output
|Place of Origin:||Gunagdong,China|
Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1pcs|
|Delivery Time:||5-8 work day|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union,Paypal|
|Supply Ability:||200pcs per week|
|Input Voltage:||40 To 70VDC||Output Voltage:||200V To 350VDC|
|Color:||Black||Suitable Pump:||1/3 Phase 220VAC Pumps|
70VDC Input DC Voltage Booster,
1.5KW DC Voltage Booster,
350VDC Output DC DC Booster
40 to 70VDC low voltage input and high voltage output DC Voltage booster
ZK DC Voltage booster introdution:
It is use to booster low voltage input to high voltage to meet solar pumps system application which need high voltage using.
For example, For 1/3 phase 220VAC pumps, it should be request Vmp ( working voltage) is 310VDC, Voc ( open loop voltage) is 350VDC.
For 3 phase 380VAC pumps, it should be request Vmp 540VDC, and Voc 620VDC.
To order to get high voltage output from solar panels, we always connect solar panels in serial.
for 37voc solar panels, we need do 10 pcs solar panels connection in serial to get 370VDC, and need do 17 pcs solar panels connection in serial to get 629VDC.
And it will cause big investment for small power solar pumps system, and also make it difficult to promote this very good green energy solar pump system solution for people who need more water but less of grid power.
DC Voltage boosterLV40-70 design for "L" (1/3phase 220Vac) inverter, input voltage range :40 to 70Vdc.
Output will be 200V to 350VDC.
LV60-90-2T design for"L" (1/3phase 220Vac) inverter, input voltage range :60 to 90Vdc.
Output will be 300VDC to 450VDC.
LV60-90 design for"H" (1/3phase 380Vac) inverter, input voltage range :60 to 90Vdc.
Output will be 480VDC to 720VDC.
Low voltage booster device is specially for small power solar pump inverter with low current and high voltage, especial for 0.75kw, 1.5kw 220V pumps, and 0.75kw, 1.5kw 380V pumps. Input voltage is DC60-90V or DC40-70 can work normally, output voltage is 5~7 times of input voltage. Output voltage changes according to input voltage so that solar pump inverter can track the maximum power of PV arrays.
1. In order to ensure good convection cooling effect, the device must be mounted vertically, and leave at least 10cm space on the top and on the bottom.
2. The device should be installed indoor with vents or scavenging arrangement. Do not install under direct sunlight.
3. During installation, please do not fall drilling residual fabrics into cooling fins or fans of inverter, to prevent the impact of cooling. 4. If find the device damage or short of parts, can’t be installation, otherwise may cause fire accident.
1. Wiring must be carried out by qualified electrical professionals, or it may cause electric shock or fire.
2. Before wiring, make sure the input power has been cut off, otherwise may cause electric shock or fire.
3. The PV array selection should be reasonable, otherwise it may damage the device. 4. Do not change the wiring in the power, otherwise there is a risk of electric shock.